ofcalifashion

24 Tháng ba 2023
ofcali.com
Matthew Stafford just won his first Super Bowl, and his wife — and number one fan — Kelly Stafford couldnt be more proud. On Monday, Kelly posted a series of photos with the Taya Valkyrie wera loca shirt moreover I will buy this quarterback after the two traveled to Disneyland to celebrate their big win. Wearing matching smiley sweaters, the couple posed and smiled with Vince Lombardis trophy. Matthew and the Rams defeated the Cincinnati Bengals 23-20 at Sophie Stadium in Inglewood, Calif., on Sunday for Super Bowl 56. The couple, who married in 2015 before moving to Los Angeles after Matthew spent 12 seasons with the Detroit Lions, share four children, all girls.

Taya Valkyrie wera loca shirt

During a pre-championship call with the Taya Valkyrie wera loca shirt moreover I will buy this media, Matthew talked about how his familys support has allowed him to be the Rams quarterback this season. I wouldnt be here without them, he told Ofcali Fashion. Unless I had the full support of my family and understood that things would change, everything would be different, he explained, I would never have decided to come in and ask for a deal somewhere. Matthew said: Get this This kind of support is why I am here today. The fact that we were drafted to join the Los Angeles Rams makes us feel very lucky to be a part of it and have the opportunity to be there. On this postseason NFL trip a few years ago , Kelly underwent brain surgery to remove a benign tumor on a cranial nerve known as an acoustic neuroma, and the couple endured another set of trials and tribulations.

Buy this shirt: Taya Valkyrie wera loca shirt

Home: Ofcali Fashion LLC

Giới thiệu

• Là mạng đăng tin rao vặt miễn phí dành cho người Việt. Phương châm làm cầu nối cho phép quảng cáo rao vặt dễ dàng và hiệu quả nhất cho người đăng quảng cáo, hỗ trợ doanh nghiệp và khách hàng

Điều hướng

Danh mục cá nhân