shoponb

22 Tháng năm 2022
Three telegraphic issues to go. One is that I have just C Level Executive List published with Pablo Bertinat and the team of researchers that we both coordinate a book that bears the title of The energy transition in Argentina. It is also the first book in the collection C Level Executive List that I am beginning to direct for the Siglo Veintiuno publishing house, «Other possible futures», in which there will be a series of outreach books and also a series of academic books on the socio-ecological crisis. We are interested in socializing and bringing to the C Level Executive List public knowledge about the climate and ecological crisis in an accessible language.

While we want to put on the agenda the need to discuss a C Level Executive List roadmap for a fair ecosocial transition. Second, I want to return to the Ecosocial and Intercultural Pact of the South15 and say that it opened the doors for us to discuss the transition with other groups from the North, supporters of the Green New Deal, or supporters of degrowth (Spain and France). It is an open and C Level Executive List dynamic platform, which allows us to build an idea of just transition seen from the global South, at a time when our C Level Executive List territories face a new onslaught of extractivism, part of which is done in the name of the energy transition: lithium, copper, rare minerals.

If we do not discuss a just transition agenda, we C Level Executive List are on the way to simply accept a new phase of depredation that will particularly affect the populations and territories of South America. And lastly, I would like to say that we are experiencing a period of great tension between those who continue their commitment to hegemonic models of development and seek to C Level Executive List oppose the social to the environmental, and those who believe that the rules of the game and the way of think economy/nature C Level Executive List relations, to point to articulation between the social and the environmental.

Giới thiệu

• Là mạng đăng tin rao vặt miễn phí dành cho người Việt. Phương châm làm cầu nối cho phép quảng cáo rao vặt dễ dàng và hiệu quả nhất cho người đăng quảng cáo, hỗ trợ doanh nghiệp và khách hàng

Điều hướng

Danh mục cá nhân