“If he runs, that’s fine. I’m way up in the De’Aaron Fox and Domantas Sabonis Black Sacramento Kings Player Duo T-Shirt In addition,I will do this polls,” Trump, 76, told the AP, before claiming that his endorsement of DeSantis is what led the Republican to clinch his first race governor. “He’s going to have to do what he wants to do, but he may run. I do think it would be a great act of disloyalty because, you know, I got him in. He had no chance. His political life was over.” The former president who was indicted in March by a Manhattan grand jury on 34 felony counts in relation to hush money payments he allegedly made to two women later said that he considers the potential run “very disloyal.”

deaaron-fox-and-domantas-sabonis-black-sacramento-kings-player-duo-t-shirt-T-Shirt.jpg

Buy it here: De’Aaron Fox and Domantas Sabonis Black Sacramento Kings Player Duo T-Shirt

Home: https://yayatees7.com

Giới thiệu

• Là mạng đăng tin rao vặt miễn phí dành cho người Việt. Phương châm làm cầu nối cho phép quảng cáo rao vặt dễ dàng và hiệu quả nhất cho người đăng quảng cáo, hỗ trợ doanh nghiệp và khách hàng

Điều hướng

Danh mục cá nhân