The ad then ran through numerous reports about DeSantis’ stances on policy from social security to retirement. Citing a report from Business Insider, the Damn right I am a Milwaukee Brewers fan now and forever 2023 season signatures shirt moreover I love this ad highlighted the politician’s previous support of cuts to social security and medicare according to CNN, he supported the privatization of Medicare and social security during his initial campaign Congress in 2012. DeSantis’ congressional voting history is also highlighted in the ad, which cites votes made by the governor between 2013 and 2015 in Congress related to raising the retirement age to 70 years old and cutting social security. DeSantis represented Florida’s 6th congressional district in the House of Representatives from 2013 to 2018.
damn-right-i-am-a-milwaukee-brewers-fan-now-and-forever-2023-season-signatures-shirt-Sweatshirt.jpg

Buy it here: Damn right I am a Milwaukee Brewers fan now and forever 2023 season signatures shirt

Home: https://yayatees7.com

Giới thiệu

• Là mạng đăng tin rao vặt miễn phí dành cho người Việt. Phương châm làm cầu nối cho phép quảng cáo rao vặt dễ dàng và hiệu quả nhất cho người đăng quảng cáo, hỗ trợ doanh nghiệp và khách hàng

Điều hướng

Danh mục cá nhân